105 and 107 Park
The homes that once stood at 105 and 107 Park Avenue have been replaced by condominiums, but the pictures below show how they used to look.
The home at 105 Park was built by Dr. Carlstein and purchased from him in Sept. 1890 by Dr. LeFevre. The picture shows the gabled roof (the 1889 picture of the Amos Fox house includes the LeFevre house without the gables).
The home at 107 Park Avenue (on the right) was once the home and rooming house of Ralph “Washie” Washburn. Next to it is the home at 109 Park, built in 1880.